Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Back to School Dinner

Our annual Back to School Dinner wasn't held until a week after school started this year. I would like to say it was due to the girls all starting on different days, but the truth is I just couldn't get it together. I like to have a word for us to focus on for the year. For the past few years, I have made these little washers to attach to the girls backpacks. So this is our word for the year. 
DISCOVER new things  .... DISCOVER the world around you ... DISCOVER yourself!
stamping those things can be a little tricky;)
We DISCOVERED savory crepes for dinner. We have sweet crepes pretty regularly and we have been wanting to try something new. We enjoyed dinner on the deck. I'm afraid those nights are going to come to an end too soon. I hope this year brings some discovery for everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment