Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SNOW DAY!

The Tuesday before we left for Utah we had a SNOW DAY! We had already had a decent size storm a couple of days prior which resulted in the snowman named "Dude" out front.
By Monday night I was expecting the worst and so Mark offered to take Bailee to 5 am swim practice. When they left that morning the storm hadn't hit very hard yet, but by 6 am I had received several messages that school and all activities were cancelled. The bummer was that Bailee also had a derm appointment that morning, so instead of coming straight home after practice dismissed, they had to kill time in FoCo on bad roads. The girls were thrilled (although they won't be come make up day:) It looked like this all day. It doesn't look terribly bad, but the visibility was awful.
Once we all were back together (Mark stayed home as well), it was a perfect day to hunker down, snuggle up and watch Christmas movies.

1 comment:

  1. Brrr....glad you got a good "dump". You can have it all, I am over the cold and snow.

    ReplyDelete