Sunday, October 4, 2015

Duathlon

Last week we participated/volunteered at the Middle Schools Fourth Annual Eagle Fit Duathlon. It's a 1.2 mile run and 1.8 mile bike event to kick off a healthy and fit year! They are smiling here, but the truth is Kars had to be bribed to do it, and Bailee was really frustrated that it interfered with her homework time. Emmrey on the other hand was pretty pumped (maybe because she was volunteering with me;)
 My job was to be a Course Marshall. So we got set up at our post and waited for the race to start.
 The girls on the first  .6 mile run
 By the end of the run, they had separated and did the biking portion solo.
 There was music, pizza and photos with the Wellington Eagle
 After all was said and done, I think these two were glad they participated:)

1 comment:

  1. What troopers! I'm not sure I could complete that. Good job girls.

    ReplyDelete