Thursday, May 28, 2015

Field Day

Emmrey had Field Day on Tuesday. In conjunction, the school held their "traditional BBQ", which parents were invited to come and join in for lunch. I was kinda looking forward to having lunch with Emm and eating a little BBQ for 3 buckaroos. What that really meant was a trip through the school lunch line with a hot dog added to your tray:( Oh well I got to hang out with my cutie anyway. Honestly, the schools here have a pretty decent hot lunch menu by my standards, but the couple of times we have been invited to "special occasion lunches" (ie Thanksgiving and BBQ) I have been pretty let down. Could be our hopes were too high?
blurry photo of an old fashioned sack race

she nailed this one ..  I mean look at the poor kid in the next lane;)
waiter race made nearly impossible by the breeze that was tipping over all the cups and frustrating those little ones
Octopus. They had to use some teamwork on this one
Volleyball with a whole lot of balls to go around
It was a fun afternoon and we were all just thrilled that it finally wasn't raining ..  .. at least for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment