Friday, December 20, 2013

Stampede Date Night

A couple of weekends ago, Kars and I had a date night.  She has been asking to go to a Hockey game for so long and I figured this would be the perfect date idea for the two of us.
Before the game we had time for dinner at Pizzeria Venti.  We like the food and atmosphere at this little place, but the service that night.....double thumbs down!! [I think I embarrassed Kars just a little;]
We headed over to the Events Center with plenty of time to pick our seats and people watch as the crowds rolled in.  I have never been a fan of Hockey games because they they seem to attract lots of people with little or no class...this game was no exception! But it was fun because I was getting to spend time with my Hockey Girl :)
The Stampede played the Colorado Jr Eagles, which was fun, but unfortunately the Stampede lost 2-3 [next time we may be rooting for the Eagles;]
I am sure this won't be the last of the Hockey games we get to be a part of;)

No comments:

Post a Comment