Friday, December 20, 2013

Fa La La La La

Tuesday the girls ALL had their music programs.  Karsyn and Emmrey each had separate ones during the day and Bailee's was in the evening....and sadly Mark was out of town for a meeting and missed them all.  I was busy trying to record the performances so I didn't get many pictures, but I did snap one of all 3 of my little singers at the evening concert.
Along with singing, Kars did her first Trumpet performance [other than for us].  One of the numbers she played was a Hanukkah song called My Dreidel
The 1st grade did the same song that afternoon and Emm was chosen to be one of the dancing girls.
 Bay sang a different version of Hot Chocolate at her concert that evening.....
All 3 girls did a super job and it sure was a day filled with music to get you in the Christmas spirit:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have quite the musical trio there. Too bad Dad had to miss it, we know all to well about that.

    ReplyDelete