Last weekend we helped Mark move out of his office. They are putting in new carpet, so it was the perfect time for him to clean all his stuff out and get it ready for the new Biologist. We all rolled up our sleeves and went to work....
Mark sat at his desk ONE LAST TIME...before we took it apart and moved it out.
Most of the "extras" had already been moved out, but we went from something like this....
To this....
And finally this:{
The girls took a little break in the hallway
We then worked our way out to the overflow office building where Mark will set up his temporary work space until May.
He got as settled {as possible} in his new home....
...while the girls looked for treasures in the desk drawers:}
I asked Mark he felt sad packing up his office, he responded by saying something like "why would I be sad.... ..this is exciting". Honestly, I think he thought I was a complete lunatic {nothing new there} for taking pictures. I feel like this is all part of a chapter in his/our lives, and it needs documented. I guess I will be sentimental for both of us....he can just be EXCITED!!

As one door closes, another opens! Excited for your family and your big adventures to come!
ReplyDelete