Saturday, January 19, 2013

True Love

Mark and I celebrated 19 years of marriage on the 15th.  Holy cow .. .. we've spent half our lives together!!!  Oh my goodness .... we were just babies when we got married:}  We have certainly been through a lot in our years together .. ...we've had a lot of growing up to do:}  Those rough times have made our bond that much stronger, as we work through the ebb and flow of marriage.  Sure, there is always room for improvement, but I feel like we are in a very good place right now.  I consider myself lucky to be married to my very best friend, who knows me better than anyone else..... and still loves me!!
I can't say we did much celebrating.  Mark was in Cheyenne on our Anniversary for a meeting.  I had Spice cupcakes delivered to him, which was the flavor of the top layer of our wedding cake.  And he sent me flowers at the school .. ..so I still felt special even though he wasn't here. 
{BTW- I'm holding you to that card Marko:}
The girls and I enjoyed some Lovin' of our own.  I found this ice cream at the store and thought it was a perfect way to celebrate
 {Bonus= it helps Special Olympics}
Looking forward to a "real date" with my hubby soon:}
 I Love You so much Marko!!

No comments:

Post a Comment