Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What A Year

Happy New Year to you all!!  I know we are a day late, but we've been a bit under the weather around here.  We kept New Years Eve pretty low key.....we ordered pizza and played some "minute to win it" style games.
We also worked on the puzzle that Santa brought our family ....at least Mark and I did.  I don't know what it is, but I get a little obsessed about finishing puzzles.  It's really hard for me to walk away from it...but then I'm disappointed when it's finished {weird I know}
But alas...we did finish it.  And it is quite gorgeous!  After all that hard work, I can't stand breaking it up right away....so it will sit on the table for a while.  I think I better get another one speedy quick!!
We were all so wiped out...we didn't even make it "official".  By 11:30 we drank our bubbly, kissed and wished each other a Happy New Year...and goodnight:}.  We all filled out these sheets that look back on 2012 and set goals {I prefer "goals" to "resolutions"}for 2013.  I will keep these so we can evaluate next year.
Here's to new adventures in 2013!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun night. I love reading those goals from the previous years. Hope you all have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete