Saturday, December 8, 2012

Out with a Bang!!

Bailee has rounded up another season of middle school swimming.  She had conference last Saturday and she went out with a bang!!  Some of her best times ever for her very last Cody Middle School meet..{all these "lasts" are making me want to cry again}
At conference, she took 5th overall in her 50 Back and 6th overall in the 100 Free.  She cut some serious time off both these, and they seemed to be her strongest events of the season.  She tried the 200 Free for the first time this year, and placed 3rd in the Triangular meet.  She even made the paper doing her 50 Back.....we are so proud of her!!
A little video of her 100 Free at Conference.  I love that you can hear Emmrey cheering her on:}
These two are such great sports.  They sit at these meets{which are sooo long}and never complain...okay very little.  They have gotten pretty good at entertaining themselves {a little game of rock, paper scissors}.
Swim season takes up a lot of our time, but I do start to miss it when it ends.  One thing I won't miss is the loads of towels I was washing every other day:}

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You may have an olympian there. I do belive I heard Daddy cheering as well. Way to go Bay!

    ReplyDelete