Kars and Emm just finished a session of swimming lessons. After lessons one day, Emmrey said to me "Mom.. ..do mom's take swimming lessons?" I answered that they sure could, but usually in a grown up class. She responded .."that's weird...one of the classes that had kids my age had a mom in it". I explained to her that this little girl was prone to seizures and therefore her mom has to get in the pool with her. We then had a simple conversation about what a seizure is. Later at home I was asked if I would check on Julian who was in the hospital {aka blanket basket}
Shortly after I was greeted with this sight.......oh my!! Apparently poor little Julian was suffering from .. ...you guessed it.. ...seizures AND asthma {that one came from a previous conversation:}
Love the tlc the baby got there in the last picture, so cute when they pretend play!
ReplyDelete