Mark and I have been trying to have consistent date nights. Right now we are satisfied with just going to dinner and being able to talk to each other. However, as soon as we get home .. ...date night is over!! The girls are right there wanting our attention again. We decided that date night needed extended longer, even if we are technically back at home. So we {I} came up with an idea....the girls have a sleepover in one of their bedrooms or guestroom on date nights. When we get home they can play games etc. in their room together while Mark and I watch a movie {or Mad Men}. It's been great, because the girls have this special sister time together and we get a little more "alone time". Last week I went in to check on them and this is what I saw... ...
Apparently, Emmrey doesn't quite understand the concept of the game. When it buzzed, she just kept going after it until she got it:}
Great idea, looks like they all enjoy date night as much as you do..isn't it nice to get away (even if it's just in the other room).
ReplyDelete