On Sunday we moved Bay in at UW for the beginning of her senior year! She had to be there so early for RA training. ... twenty days before school starts. She will be an RA in the student apartments this year. She has been super excited about that, but it will also be a different living arrangement than she has had [3 roommates], so that might take some getting used to. We let her take Sue since she will have an internship some time this year that she will need transportation for.
She will also not have as big a meal plan since the apartments have a kitchen. She has been so worried about cooking for herself which is a little funny to me since she cooks at home quite often.
Once the cars were all unloaded, the girls and I cleaned and decorated while Mark took a nap.
The first floor has the kitchen, living room and Bailee's room [door A] with adjoining bathroom.
The other three bedrooms/bathrooms are upstairs.
It really is a nice apartment complex. They were built long after we were there, but the apartments we lived in are just a few steps to the south. She has her room set up so cute!!
These girls are already making plans for a sleepover in her apartment before the other residents move in [and before Kars is off to USU 😢]
So a new chapter begins at Bison Run #125. I know she is loving the idea of feeling a little more independent and I hope that it all works out the way she dreamed.
I will miss this little bugger like crazy, but I have faith she is right where she needs to be having the experiences that will grow her as a person.








No comments:
Post a Comment