I was a little surprised that Karsyn decided to go to Prom this year. .... super happy, but surprised. In the past, she hasn't been all that excited about school dances. She has a tight little group this year that all decided it might be fun. Kars and I both tend to lean to the procrastinator side, so we felt lucky to find something just right without too much trouble. She looked stunning!!
The kids all met at our house before heading to dinner and the dance. They were originally considering Chick-Fil-A, but ultimately upgraded to a Steak House;) After Prom ended around 11, they came back to our house to play games .... until 2 am?? Such a nice group of kids. I am happy they decided to give Prom a chance {I think they were glad too}
 |
| Logan, Kennedy, Karsyn, Taeson |
Meanwhile over in Laramie a couple weeks earlier, Bailee attended the Brown & Gold Banquet and Ball. The event is hosted by the LDS Student Association. Being a part of Institute Council meant that she was involved in the planning and organizing. The night consisted of a speaker, dinner and dance. She was a little disappointed that the speaker talked a bit too much about things specific to the church. The event is for all students as well as the Laramie community, so it was supposed to be more inspirational than religious. Overall, I think she had a great time with her friends. She is such a beauty!
 |
| Kelsey, Makell, Bay, Daphny |
No comments:
Post a Comment