I had really been wanting to have a girls night in Laramie for months. It seemed like we were running out of weekend options before the semester would be over. When we started talking about Mother's Day, I figured that would be the perfect time to do it. We drove over late Saturday afternoon, picked up Bailee from her dorm and checked into the hotel.
We grabbed dinner at Freddy's went to the pool and enjoyed way too many snacks/treats.
Can there ever really be too many .... this girl would say no!
In the morning I found some goodies at the breakfast table. Emm had to be pretty sneaky to get it there before I sat down.
After breakfast we went for a walk by the river ... with that lovely Laramie wind.
Played at the park for a while, had lunch at McAlister's where I got a free dessert, and went to a movie {Poms}
Then we went to Bailee's dorm to collect some of her things she wouldn't need for the next week.
We filled up the cart {and car} with what we could and planned to get the rest in a week.
When we arrived home Mark had flowers and dinner waitingđź’—
And the following day, I found this in my school bag from Kars..... she knows the way to my heart.
It was one of the most enjoyable Mother's Days I have had. I am so thankful everyday that I became a momma to my three bambinos. I am the luckiest!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment