Friday, August 24, 2018

School Rules 2018

This phase of life has me feeling scattered. Partly because of the emotional/mental state I am in, and partly because we are literally scattered. Adding to this, is the fact that the girls all start school on different days. Kars began her Junior year on August 20th. She wasn't excited at all and is pretty much over this whole High School thing. I frequently remind her "Baby, just slow down ... You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast ... These are some good times"
grade 11
I had her drive me to school (still a few more months with a permit) for some practice. 
She kinda loves when I take photos of every little thing.
Then I watched her walk into the building and couldn't help but feel a pain in my heart. 
It just goes too fast!
Emm started her Middle School career the following day. She was pretty enthusiastic, which is typical for her. There was also a bit of worry.
grade 6
I drove her over since I was also starting my first day across the road at Eyestone. 
I will be working full-time in Special Education:)
Bay started classes the 29th. She has a heavy load in addition to her RA responsibilities. This is what I got from her when I asked for a first day pic. Enjoying the beautiful day with friends in Prexy's Pasture.
Sophomore year
I am blown away at how the girls have changed since starting school here in Wellington just 4 years ago. It really is too much for me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment