Saturday, August 25, 2018

Forty and a half

My 1st day of school was also my birthday. Emmrey did a little decorating on my behalf:)
I had already been working off and on for the past week. Between getting a permanent position and getting Bay off to UW early, the couple of weeks prior had felt pretty chaotic. Keeping it simple sounded pretty good. We stayed local and had dinner at the Grille.
After a delicious meal, we returned home for thoughtful gifts from my crew. Mark gave me a new phone and a sweet note with some memorabilia representative of our engagement 25 years ago to the day.
Emmrey gave me some of my favorites ... peanut m&m's and lotion for a foot rub {I hope}. Kars surprised me with a creative candy gram ... I loved it!! 
Especially the "I love you more than you love Reese's"
We didn't do cake this year .. just ice cream was enough. 
*cute initial bracelet from Les
I got to face time with my other girl. Not a great picture, but it was the only one with her in it. 
Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment