Tuesday, September 19, 2017

3 weeks feels like forever

Bailee has lived away from us for 3 weeks now. She is doing great .... which makes it so much easier for me. Although, there is this strange hole and "differentness" in our home that I don't know I will ever get used to. I talk to her in one form or another everyday and we made a deal that she would send me a picture a day. She has followed through with that and has only missed a day or two. Our girl has been busy! She has been occupied with studying, athletic events, "Foam Parties", movies, Honors Club socials, Pre-Med Club, hiking, Zumba, Institute, Bio/Chem labs, and meeting new friends (Tatiana, Amanda, Daphne, Kelsey and Tiana are a few she hangs out with regularly), and running into old friends from Cody. I love that one day her picture was of the Pumpkin Treats that they served in the dining hall. She was so thrilled and knew I would be equally excited about that type of thing;) 
The transition has been smoother for her than I expected .... which makes me so happy, 
but I miss her like crazy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment