On our final day in Utah we went ice skating at the Olympic Oval with Leslie, Ashlee and the Morris, Tafoya, and Weaver families.
The facility is adjacent to the Christmas in Color light show, so we got to peek at that on our way in and out.
None of us have spent a lot of time on ice. Some were naturals and others struggled to stay up, but I was very impressed how hard everyone tried.
Karsyn's time on Hockey skates came right back to her and skating was pretty natural for her. It was hard to get a decent pic of her because she usually went by faster than I was ready for.
She spent a fair amount of time helping others (mainly her sister;) around the rink
Eventually Bailee was trying it solo. I was so glad she didn't give up and kept at it the whole time, despite not loving it.
Emmrey started out like this
But by the end of the night she was like this. She was one of the last off the ice and is trying to pin us down with another skating outing.
Such a fun way to end our Holiday trip. Despite my ankles and arches being so so sore, it was an unforgettable outing.
I love spending time with family!







What a fun way to end the vacation. Man I miss that place.
ReplyDelete