We had a relaxing New Years Eve at home.
We had pizza for dinner and did our Fondue for a treat.
Everyone came up with a game for us to play. Mark hadn't come up with a game until the last minute and then he pulled off this. His game was a spice guessing game. He put a different spice on our spoon and we could use taste or smell to figure out what it was. Kars and Emm got 3-4 out of 14 correct. I was disappointed to only get half right. Bay came out the champ getting 11/14 only using smell:)
Bailee's game was an alternative to Telephone. We wrote a sentence and passed the paper. The next person drew a picture for the sentence, folded the sentence back and passed the paper. Basically, you only see a picture or sentence and have to add the opposite.
It was pretty funny to see the whole thing at the end. We got a good laugh at the ones that were way off and surprisingly had several that ended pretty close to the original sentence.
Karsyn did the Vaseline/Cotton Ball relay.
Mark suggested a spontaneous round of "Polish Basketball"(derogatory I know-but the only name he knew it by).
I was surprised these 2 girls hadn't done it before.
One was amused....
The other was not;)
Emmrey planned about 5 games. She gets so into this kind of thing, she even typed up a whole 3 page plan:)
One of the games was Giants Wizards and Elves. It is basically a life size version of Rock Paper Scissors with teams striking their chosen pose on command.
It was so much fun and would be a great group game!
| Giants |
| Wizards |
| Elves |
I did this Candy Bar game that I had almost forgotten about. It seems like my mom and aunt Gayle had us play this game pretty regularly at parties as a kid and it just popped into my head when I was thinking about games.
Honestly, it got a little vicious at times, but they really had a lot of fun with it and even played it again a couple of nights later.
Mark asked for "one last 2015 picture" of these two .. ... someone is not very cooperative about photos lately
.. ... and then she wanted to be!
This was Marks attempt to get one of the whole fam
{maybe we do need a selfie stick...HA}
Man we look TIRED!!
Looking forward to the adventures 2016 brings:))

Love the games, I may have to steal some of those. Hope you all have a great 2016.
ReplyDelete