One of the reasons for our travel to Utah was for a Family Reunion. It was with the Gledhill's which is Grandma Shirley's side of the family. Mark took the girls up to Logan to spend the day. I was sad I couldn't make it. It sounds like they had a great time. They ate lunch and played games. It was actually held at the same park we had Bailee's 1st Birthday when we lived there: Willow Park
![]() |
| love these 2 Peas in a Pod:) |
Here is the Smith crew that made it.
Four out of six siblings isn't too bad.
Mark spent most of his time trying to catch up with the rest of the Gledhill's. He sees them so rarely that it was important to him that he get to visit most of them. I think he was successful. I guess he was really making the rounds. I am happy Mark got to spend some quality time with relatives. Every year we get the invitation and just can't seem to make it work. I am glad that he made it a priority this year. Family is a pretty big deal!
![]() |
| The Gledhill Gang |




Looks like it was so fun, I always miss those :(
ReplyDelete