Thursday, September 17, 2015

Windsor Lake

Before the girls started school (entirely too early) we had one last little outing to Windsor Lake. This little lake is a gem we discovered. Honestly, I'll take any excuse to visit Windsor. I love the quaint little downtown and it is just about the perfect size place for me. If it weren't further south, I would probably move there;) We picnicked and played in the water most of the day.
 We rented Paddle Boards and tried them out for the first time
 They were so fun, but much harder to maneuver on than I thought they would be .... you need good balance for sure.
 Emmrey decided she would rather do the Trikes. Man ... our legs got a workout. I made the mistake of doing this with her before the paddle board:)
 It was a fun end of summer outing!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to end summer. I have been wanting to try paddle boarding too..but when no one is watching me so I don't look like a wobbling idiot.

    ReplyDelete