The second day we were in Utah, we went to Cherry Hill. We used to spend the 24th of July there with my family when we lived in Utah. It's a campground/water park/fun center and I really just have great memories of going there. I thought it would be a fun way to spend a day. Because it was kind of a last minute trip, most of the fam had other commitments or were out of town. We did get to enjoy the company of my parents as well as Ryan & Jenn and their kiddos for a few hours. Jami, her boys, and Ashlee stayed the entire day/night with us. We started out slow...trying out the little slide.
They have a great little area for small ones
Then we hit the Cardiac Canyon River Run. They only have a few slides along with pools and all the other attractions, but the girls never grew tired of this one:)
Then we hit the Cardiac Canyon River Run. They only have a few slides along with pools and all the other attractions, but the girls never grew tired of this one:)
Every attempt was made to achieve the 4 tube train.
It was not an easy feat!
It was not an easy feat!
Emmrey had a blast! I am pretty sure she never took a break until they turned off the water.
They have added Grant's Gulch Lazy River since we were there last. It was a nice change of pace to just float around in. We also spent a lot of time on the Double Dragons mat slide, but I didn't get any pics of that one.
It was so fun getting to spend the day with some cousins
(and Gpa & Gma of course)
(and Gpa & Gma of course)
I loved getting to take my girlies to a place with lots of good memories
Although we packed a picnic for lunch, we stayed until closing with this crew and so the inflated snack bar was our dinner;)
Once the water slides closed, we gave some of the other attractions a try. Jungle Boats were fun for the youngest ones.
The kids also did a maze which took longer than any of us imagined it would. It was getting dark by the time we made it to mini-golf. The course was packed ... no joke! We had to wait just to get on and then it was back to back groups on every hole.
We finished up the day with a trip to the Pie Pantry (a must). Unfortunately (for me) they were all out of cream pies and I am not a fan of fruit pies. The girls enjoyed their apple pie a la mode:)

You know I have never been there. It looks like so much fun. I may need to add this to the list of things to do next time we are there.
ReplyDelete