We had another visitor. Ashlee came back to visit for a second time in 3 months. She must like us;) and we definitely like her! After we picked her up from the airport, we stayed in Denver and went to the Museum of Nature & Science.
We checked out the new Poison exhibit.
The girls spent some time in the Lab doing all sorts of experiments.
Ashlee was super excited to find this enormous Anaconda to play with;)
We had a campfire in our pit that Mark just put in.
Someone got punch drunk on marshmallows
I don't remember exactly what sparked it, but for some reason Mark dug out our High School yearbooks and a great deal of time was spent perusing through them and having some good laughs (mostly at Mark and I's expense) I think they are jealous they can't rock that 80's style like we did;)
We were sad when the weekend was over and it was time for her to fly home. Come again soon!
We were sad when the weekend was over and it was time for her to fly home. Come again soon!






Man, it looks like you guys always make the most of your time when you have visitors. I think I need to come for a visit.
ReplyDelete