Monday, December 1, 2014

{THANKFUL}

I am THANKFUL that we got to spend Thanksgiving in Utah 
I am THANKFUL we had good roads to travel on 
{better going than coming back}.
I am THANKFUL for good food and even better company. 
 
I am THANKFUL for family gatherings that are good for the soul
 
I am THANKFUL for breaks from school that allow for sister bonding
 
I am THANKFUL for grandparents who will get down on the floor and play
 I am THANKFUL for time with cousins
I am THANKFUL for fun activities that allow our kids to bond:)
 I am THANKFUL that after worrying about having enough pie we ended up with leftovers. {Although I lost a wager with Mark on that one;}
 
I am THANKFUL for this family I was born into
 I am THANKFUL for this family that I married into
 and I am especially THANKFUL for this family I created
 I have so much to be THANKFUL for

No comments:

Post a Comment