Saturday, December 13, 2014

Caroling

We had another great opportunity to get out in the community and serve. I really want these girls I work with at church [especially my own] to learn to step outside themselves and do for others. I had made arrangements with a Health and Rehab center in Fort Collins for the youth to come in on Wednesday evening and sing for/with the residents. It turned out to be a success!!  We didn't get a lot of time with them since we couldn't get there until 7 and they start putting some of them to bed by 7:45, but the little bit of time we had to bring them some Christmas cheer was worth it. I hope my girls noticed the smiles on their faces and joy in their hearts as they clapped and sang along.
 I know that I did and I could feel the happiness on the room:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this, what a great way to share the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete