Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Witch Festival

We had one day in Utah that was more low key. We somehow ended up at Arctic Circle for a little lunch
  We then went to Gardner Village for the Witch Festival. We did this the last time we were in Utah in the fall and we loved it so much we [I] wanted to go back. It is such a fun atmosphere...so festive!

 This cracked me up....a little help from a brother is always nice
 and a little help from a cousin when you just can't walk another step isn't bad either
 The kids thought they were pros at finding all the witches since they had been there before....most of them were in different locations
We used to come here quite often when Mark and I were dating and in our newlywed days.  I forgot how much I love it here!!
 Jami and I got into the spirit too
 It was an extra treat when we met this real life witch.  She gave all the kids these eyeballs.  They thought it was pretty great!
 as you can see;)
 of course after you complete the Witch Hunt...you get a yummy cookie [at a discount]
Pretty fun day!!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't been there yet, but it is on my very long bucket list of things to do with the kids. Looks like wicked fun!

    ReplyDelete