Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Break Kickoff

We have recently come off of a week long break. Our Spring Break started out in 2 different locations. Mark had been wanting to go back "home" to Cody for some fishing and  Bailee and Karsyn have anxiously been waiting for an opportunity to go visit their friends.  So....we figured this would be a perfect opportunity for both.  While I too would LOVE any excuse to return to Cody, I also knew that the girls would be staying with friends and Mark was hoping to pretty much fish from sun up to sun down.  I decided that this would be the right time for me to dig into the mess of boxes that we "were not going to open because we were only going to be renting this house for a few months"...HA:)  Since another move is quickly approaching, I want to feel a little more organized.  I had my little sidekick stay with me and let me tell you, she was over the moon about having our own little weekend together.  She didn't even mind that it would be "work", she was giddy with excitement to have the rest of the clan leave. 
So Mark, Bailee and Karsyn's weekend looked like this......time with friends, road trip movies, camping out, hot springs in Thermop, G&F trailer, and LOTS of fishing:) Oh...and some quality time in "Paris".
Emmrey and I had a weekend that looked a little more like this...... lots of coloring by candlelight, discovering toys that had been forgotten about, falling in love all over again with hooded towels we came across, lunch date at Wendy's [Emm's choice;], Pizza and The Middle, labeling, and lots and lots of boxing.  We threw in some Mini Eggs for good measure!!
We all had a good time on our separate weekend excursions, but I think we were all happy to be back together again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment