Last weekend Bay had one of her best friends from Cody come to town to visit her grandparents. Bailee was so excited to see Elisha:) They spent all afternoon and evening together...shopping, dinner and a movie!!
Mark came home early from work and decided to take Kars to find some Beaver ponds on Pole Mountain and do a little fishing..... they had a great time and caught a few little babies;)
That left Emm and myself. We spent the evening scrapbooking and munching on treats:) She told Mark that "we had the time of our life"...so cute!! I have been desperately trying to get scrapbooks organized/updated so I can switch to doing it all digitally. The house is a mess right now.....but my hope is by the end of summer I will have it in a pretty manageable system....we'll see!!
Sounds like 3 fun dates, I would love to be the third wheel on any of them. Love that Emm had the time of her life...sometimes it is just the little things.
ReplyDelete