Sunday, May 26, 2013

End of the Year

The last week of school always becomes so busy!!  It seems like all the fun was crammed into this one week.  Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but it puts all the activities you want to be involved with in the same week...making it crazy!
 So here is a mishmash of pictures from the last week:]
Teacher Gifts
These have become a tradition



Field Day


Emmrey and Hermione
Teacher vs Student Dodge Ball
 One last time in front of the Sunset sign....yes I shed a tear [or two]
Bailee spent a lot of time with these girls:]
  
Last day Awards Celebration....Emmrey got an award for Respect
and Karsyn received the National Physical Fitness Award.

Karsy and Mr. McCarten

Emmrey and Miss Billie Jo (Whitman) who helps Hermione
Emmrey with Mrs. McFadden her long term substitute (and my friend;)
Emm with Mrs. Kleersnyder (who is on maternity leave)
Kindergarten trip to the Humane Society

Emmrey and her Pardner' Lane {this is where the cowboy hat fixation came from}


And finally...Emms lunch box with EVERY note that was sent to her during the year.

 How adorable that she kept everyone.  I would see them in her little pocket every time I made her lunch.  There was no way I was going to throw them out...even when they had "lunch" on the corners.  You can only see about half of them...what a little sweetheart!!
Whew....we made it!!  It was a busy but oh so fun week.  One that was hard to say goodbye to:)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the last week, it is EXHAUSTING! Looks like you had lots of fun. I love those field day photos!

    ReplyDelete