Lately our house has been a torn up mess!! It is making me crazy, but in a different way than it normally would. I am trying to come to terms with the reality that we really are leaving. It has been so hard!! You would think that knowing this was coming all these months would somehow make it easier...but it hasn't. As it has approached, it has become harder in many ways. I had a day last week where I cried ALL.DAY. LONG. I dropped the girls off at school and cried all the way home. Some friends stopped by to visit and I cried the entire time:( The girls from church did a surprise going away party that evening for us [me and Bay] and I cried some more. ...whew!! So the mess is not so much aggravating as it is a sad reminder of what is happening. It is strange to see your life be packed up in boxes. It is hard to not become paralyzed with the memories that flood my mind as I clear out a room or closet.
This was Emmrey helping me pack the playroom. I had things out to sort through and suddenly it turned into play:)
What a happy/sad time. Excited to hear all about your new adventures!
ReplyDelete