Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Art Walk

We have a great Art teacher at Sunset.  He does some really fun projects with the kids and both Kars and Emm have really LOVED art this year.  I love how they have both taken to it and the creative expression it gives them. The week before school got out, he helped put together a K-5 Art Walk.  On display was work the kids did from all the elementary schools in Cody. 
 Emmrey was so anxious to find her Pin Wheel  on display...
 Karsyn soon found her portrait she painted as well....
It was such a fun little event.  What a great way to let the kids show off their hard work.  I was very impressed and it reminded me of all those years Mark would take me on dates to Art Galleries/Shows (I loved it) ...I miss those days:]

No comments:

Post a Comment