Monday, February 11, 2013

Superbowl

When we lived near family...it was tradition to have a big Super Bowl party at my sister Lori's.  Now that we are far away, I am not nearly as excited about it {actually I don't think I ever was that excited about the game itself....I think I really just liked getting together with my family}.  We do usually watch the game together and have some snacks.  Karsyn is always into it a little more than the rest of us:}  3 of us were cheering for the Ravens and 2 for the 49ers {that's what you get when you have a party of 5}  We had our little neighbor friend Sage join us ..... she and Karsyn were pretty dedicated spectators.
 Bailee stayed semi interested for almost all the game
 And Emmrey wasn't really interested in anything but the snacks and setting up her kids to watch in the "car"
I did some scrapbooking and perked up when a good commercial came on:}  That was one looong game and by the end I'd had it!!  Mark and Kars are the only 2 who watched to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Two of you were happy with who won..yes that was one long game.

    ReplyDelete