One of the gifts Mark got for his birthday was two tickets to the
Fly Fishing Film Tour in
Billings.
Believe it or not...he invited me to go along.
We made an
overnight date of it. We dropped the girls off at the next best thing to Grandparents ... ..AKA....The Fentons:} and hit the road. Our date began with a simple 1.5 hour drive ...just the two of us. We arrived in time to grab some dinner. Although there were many other options, we decided on the Olive Garden, because it had been soooo long since we dined there. It was almost as tasty as we remembered, and so filling. Yes, I know...I am one of "those" people who take pictures of their meal...but just look at how scrumptious that looks. My mouth is watering as I write:}
| Potato Crusted Chicken {Mark} |
| Ravioli di Portobello {mine} |
We then headed downtown to the Babcock. This theater is located in the historic part of town and has a real artsy feel to it. I was kicking myself for not getting a photo before we went in because after it pretty much looked like this......
It was late when it ended so we were glad we had decided to stay over. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza, just a few blocks from the theater....so we could walk to our hotel:}
The next morning we got up and grabbed a quick bite at the Bagel Shop and headed for Cody. Mark had to leave for Cheyenne around noon. It was a quick little trip...but such a fun date night!! The girls had such a great time with Bruce and Janet, it made it that much easier to get away for the night.
| {View of downtown from our hotel window} |


What a nice gift, and great getaway. Love the food photos..I do that too.
ReplyDelete