Monday, November 26, 2012

Girls Night Out

The night before we left for home, my sisters planned a girls night out.  {Most} of them are Twilight crazies and were dying to see the new movie.   I myself  could take it or leave it.  I read the first book, saw the first movie, and started the second book.  While I was never bit by the Twilight bug, I am all about spending time with my sissies:}  We had dinner and then watched Breaking Dawn Part 2.  I decided that since Bay is now 13, I would invite her to join us.  I must admit it was pretty good and while I will probably not read the other 3 books, I would like to watch the other movies to see what we missed.  I see a Twilight date night with Bay in the near future:}
***This picture is pretty awful.  Partly because it was taken with my phone, and partly because the nice young man that took it for us was in a rush to get back to his post:}
It was such a fun night!!  Makes me really miss having these girls to hang out with, 
but also makes me appreciate it more when I get to:}

No comments:

Post a Comment