We talked a lot .. .. I mean A LOT about whether Mark should
consider this promotion in the first place.
But what I have learned is that no amount of “talking” can prepare you
for the “acting”. Mark and I have always
liked to imagine possibilities. But
reality can hit you hard. Suddenly
every little thing that hadn’t crossed your mind when you were just imagining
takes over your every thought. You
really can’t anticipate how you will feel.
We have prayed that things would work out the way they are
supposed to and that this would be a good thing for our family. I know that when one door closes another door
opens .. .. .. right now I am just having a hard time letting that one door
close:}


It's fun to always dream about things changing, but making it a reality I'm sure is scary. Hope this turns out to be great for your family.
ReplyDelete