Today my little Emmrey Alise turned 6 I remember 6 years ago as we anxiously waited to meet our baby. We went to the hospital not knowing if we would be coming home with a little boy or little girl. Although I was convinced it would be a boy, Mark felt certain we would have a girl. I remember when Dr. Flory announced "it's a girl".. ..I just felt this instant peace that "she" was here to complete our family. Although we would have been equally happy with a baby boy, we both felt ecstatic that we had been blessed with another girl. Our little Emmrey was just what we needed!!
Emmrey has LOVED babies from the beginning and just can't get enough of them. She names and cares for each one.. ..just like a mommy should:}
This little girl brings us such joy with her bright little face and her affection. She is truly a pleasure to be around {99% of the time:}. We love you Boo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment