Saturday, April 14, 2012

30 Kids and Counting......

Emmrey LOVES babies.....okay maybe that is an understatement...she is OBSESSED!!  At last count she had 30 "kids" and she is still hoping for more:}  How does this happen you may be asking yourself? Well, first of all...we did not buy them ALL {some were gifts}.   Honestly...for someone like myself it makes me crazy...they are everywhere...all.the.time!  I have not been naive to the fact that she has too so many, every time I try to tell her we need to trim down to a manageable number...she falls apart.  They each have a name and she takes care of each of them (on different days), so for her it would be like asking her to give away a part of her family:{  So I continue to search for the perfect solution for storing all these "grandkids" {haven't found it yet} and try to remember that these days pass quickly and I should enjoy it while it lasts.  As much as I love a tidy house....I love even more watching her be a lil' momma. It's the one thing she plays daily...so at least its not another wasteful toy that is bought and then played with once in a while.  Now don't think she does this entirely on her own...she does have a "hubby" named Jo that has been in our family for over 2 years now-I'll have to write more on that later;}  So here you have our little "baby hoarder" (Mark called her this and now she calls herself this with pride) and her kids from l to r (back to front)- Coydroy, Kilya, Simon, Anna, Jack, Scarf, JJ, Boo, {Emmrey}, Matilda, Jillian, Lavender, Patches, Coconut, Tiana, Dorothy, Teddy, Georgie, Cris, Buffalo, Flista, Iguana, Jewel, Tiger, Blue, Berry, Penelope, Sun Bear, Renae, Molly and {Jo} Not pictured: Jenni {who was sick in bed}
Oh...later that day...Emmrey told us that she and Jo were having a "date night" and so her cute little sisters set them up a romantic dinner in dad's fly-tying room.....so thoughtful!  Of course the dinner was served with Ketchup ....Jo's favorite!!!
Oh how I LOVE this age!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of babies. So cute they all have names. Can't wait to hear more about Jo...sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete