I have spent the past 4 weeks waiting with bated breath to hear whether or not I passed the PRAXIS II .....well I got my results this week.....and.....I PASSED!!!! I not only passed, but I scored above average in most areas. Can I tell you how relieved I am:} This {4 hour} test is pretty grueling and covers everything and anything that has to do with teaching. Not only is it difficult to study for, but it is expensive to take and if you don't receive a high enough score, you just have to keep taking it over .....and it is not offered locally (had to travel to Billings). So needless to say...I am pleasantly surprised {because I didn't feel very optimistic after taking it:} One more thing down on my path to making it official......finish up portfolio, diploma in hand and then I will be set. For what....I don't exactly know yet...but it sure will feel good to have that degree!!
Congratulations Mrs. Smith! All your hard work paying off, way to go!
ReplyDelete