I have to admit...I become a bit of a Homebody this time of year. I just realized this year, as a matter of fact, that as much as I dislike winter time for the most part (the wet feet, the dirty car/floors, wind chills so frigid that it's lethal, driving with ANY snow on the roads:) I do like the coziness of it. I like having my family together in our warm home rather than running all different directions outside like in the summer. I love working on things at home that I don't get around to when I am lured away by beautiful weather, and I love settling in and watching a movie after dinner because it is too cold and DARK to want to go out again:) I just love having my family close to me......
maybe playing LEGOS......
or snuggling up with a good book!!
So this year I will try to look for the positive in our long winters....and appreciate the change of pace it brings while still dreaming of day trips to Yellowstone in the future:}
No comments:
Post a Comment