After dinner I read this book called "How Full is Your Bucket?". It has a great message about how we all have an invisible bucket that is either filled or emptied through our daily interactions. It reinforces the idea that we can also fill or empty others buckets by the things we say or do. When we finished the book, Emmrey said, "I don't get it, that didn't sound like a Valentines story"--ha. She may not have "got it", but she totally got the idea of finding her own little bucket filled with goodies that was hid somewhere in the house!!
Mark is not all that crazy about the love holiday (overblown...commercialized...money trap...etc=). So this day has become more about our girlies over the years because they get really excited about it !!
I{heart} these 3 little Bambinos more than life!!! And as for Mark and I.....well we live like it's Valentine's everyday:)
Loved the valentines..I may have to find that book, sounds like one everyone should own.
ReplyDelete