Well another season of swimming has come to an end. I think Bailee was more than ready. This year has been a tough one for her with advanced classes, piano, swimming and choir, she has been one busy girl. Cody hosted the Polar Bear Splash as the final meet of the season. Since it was our home meet and Mark is on the board, we had volunteered to help out. He spent the entire 2 days in the booth running one of the computers and I did the Event Board. It was nice to have a job, but it made it harder to get pictures for sure. I did snap some of these two little CKAT fans......this is how they entertain themselves through a long swim meet.....
They could not get enough of the air vents and it became quite the attraction. Karsyn started using a wadded up tissue to float up and down in the air over the vent. This little side show was beginning to get the attention of both coaches and swimmers (who were amused), so I had to put a stop to it....although it was pretty cool:} Emmrey got a kick out of letting her hair fly all over the place like she was on an amusement park ride. Whatever gets them through it...right?
Bailee did very well this meet and took time off all but one event. She placed 6th overall in the 100 yard Backstroke ...Way to go BUG!!! Way to go CKATS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment