Friday, November 4, 2011

Mamacita

My laptop died and so I have been without a computer for several days. Now that I have a replacement, I can post some things that were in the works....like a post for my Mom.

Not so many years ago on November 3rd, this cute little lady was born and my life has been blessed because of it. My mom gives more than any person I know and has greatly influenced my desire to help those around me. She gave life to 10 children and until I became a mother myself, I never truly understood the sacrifice she made for all of us. I have come to appreciate her in a whole new way as I struggle with the challenges of motherhood and I have come to love her more as I experience the joys of having my own girls. I often think back on memories I have as a child and aspire to give my little ones a taste of my childhood....my mom always went out of her way to make things special for us:) I am in awe of this woman who I so admire and feel lucky enough to have as my mom forever.

I love you Mamacita~

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had dreams of a big family even back then. You make her proud I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete