Sunday, November 13, 2011
Primary Program
The girls took part in the annual Primary Program at church today. Although Bailee has moved on to Young Women's now, they had the oldest kids participate one last time:( I always love this Sunday. It's even more enjoyable when you don't have to plan it and you can just sit and enjoy watching ALL 3 GIRLS do their parts and sing. They all did such a good job and sang their little hearts out!! This year Karsyn invited her little friend Sage who lives across the street. I am so very proud of this little girl of mine. She is pretty fearless when it comes to things like this. She doesn't get caught up in all the "what if's"....she just goes for it!! I love that about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love those Sunday's, and it must have been extra special with a friend there.
ReplyDelete