Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bucked Out Tooth

Emmrey had a loose tooth, a wiggly, jiggly loose tooth.
Emmrey had a loose tooth, hanging by a thread.

Emmrey pulled her loose tooth, this wiggly, jiggly loose tooth.

And now she has a hole in her head!!

I can't believe I failed to post this. The day before Halloween, Emmrey told me she had a "bucked out tooth". I looked at her teeth and noticed that the bottom teeth did look a little odd, but couldn't imagine one was actually loose. Both Bailee and Karsyn were in Kindergarten at this age and so I guess subconsciously, I was thinking of that year in school rather than the age. I was completely unprepared for this event. Later that night she was in the bathroom watching it in the mirror as she pushed it back and forth with her tongue and .....POP out it came.

Her "bucked out tooth" was gone just like that. I am so sad to say goodbye to those cute little baby teeth....I am not ready for this yet. I have to admit she looks pretty adorable and she was talking with this cute little lisp when she was first figuring out how to talk with one less tooth:) So here she is......(enjoy Grampa & Gramma)



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!! First tooth is always exciting. Emmrey beat Chase, he is still waiting to lose one (he may make it to second grade before a wiggly jiggly).

    ReplyDelete