
Bailee and I had a date this weekend and went to see the Help. I normally would not let her see a PG-13 movie, but I had asked my friend about it and she convinced me that other than some mild language....it was appropriate. I have been dying to see this movie, but was really wanting to read the book first. When I realized it would only be in our Theater for another week, I decided the book would have to come later this time:) This was the BEST movie I have seen in a very long time. Of course I cried my eyes out, but I loved everything about it!! The story is touching and the message is something we all need reminded of...... "change begins with a whisper". The movie is filled with wonderful examples of strong women and I was so glad to share this movie with my daughter. If you have not seen it you definitely should. I will be seeing this one again....I may even buy it. I was so moved by this movie I think it is worth mentioning;)
No comments:
Post a Comment