But the next morning when I was shelling (and eating) these babies I thought the green scene made a beautiful little display. Look at all the GREEN!!! We have been enjoying the yummy little things and are about ready to go back for more. Nothing like fresh peas from the garden. Speaking of garden delicious, they also had some Strawberries that were just beginning to come on and I have NEVER tasted anything more sweet mmmmm!!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Sweet Pea
Some friends of ours invited us out (they live out of town) to pick peas from their garden last Sunday. They were getting more than they knew what to do with. So since we are a pea loving family, we took them up on the offer. Unfortunately I was so busy picking away that I failed to get any pictures of our little activity.

But the next morning when I was shelling (and eating) these babies I thought the green scene made a beautiful little display. Look at all the GREEN!!! We have been enjoying the yummy little things and are about ready to go back for more. Nothing like fresh peas from the garden. Speaking of garden delicious, they also had some Strawberries that were just beginning to come on and I have NEVER tasted anything more sweet mmmmm!!
But the next morning when I was shelling (and eating) these babies I thought the green scene made a beautiful little display. Look at all the GREEN!!! We have been enjoying the yummy little things and are about ready to go back for more. Nothing like fresh peas from the garden. Speaking of garden delicious, they also had some Strawberries that were just beginning to come on and I have NEVER tasted anything more sweet mmmmm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment