Sunday, May 16, 2021

Our Rad UW Grad

Get this ... Bay graduated from College. Yes! College. Holy moly how did that happen?
Initially we were told the ceremony would be virtual. After some push back, the University decided to have in person with some restrictions. Bailee was allowed 2 tickets. 
A few weeks before the graduation, she was informed she could have 4 tickets. 
So perfect that all of us could attend.
Waiting for the graduate walk.
The College of Health Sciences was on Friday evening.
The ceremony was short and sweet ... lasted about an hour. 
Crossing the stage

I feel like it took longer to find our little bug afterward.
It was so worth every minute waiting outside in the wind.
She received a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology

The proudest momma in the whole arena!

                                 
She really didn't want a big celebration/party. Just dinner. I couldn't resist making a little fuss;)

We struggled with getting a reservation. Every restaurant I called didn't take reservations on Friday night's. Colin joined us for dinner.

We expected it to be busy, but her 1st choice was a 90 minute wait. Mark walked over to her next choice and they could get us in 15. We enjoyed some delicious food at Jeffrey's Bistro.

Words can't really express how proud this girl makes me. She has a great future ahead. She is driven and intelligent and has such a good heart. I am in awe!
                          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment