Even though we stay home every other year for Christmas, there was something extra hard about not being with extended family this year. Maybe it was because we haven't been able to get together much at all this past year. We joined my family for virtual caroling on Christmas Eve. ... it was the best! Later, we played some games through Zoom with Jenn, Olivia, Cooper, Ashlee, and Ashley.
The girls opened their PJ's and sat in front of the tree for me.
It was not an early morning at all. We all slept in. One of the weird things about the girls getting older. Mark and I slept in too (7:30/8:00), but we still waited for them to wake up.
Finally, I met them on the stairs.
They all got Paddleboards. They were super excited about this and can't wait to take them out!
Mark got a new sweatshirt from Kars.
I got a beautiful necklace
Emm gave me the sweetest note and new snow gloves and Mark a backpack clip for his camera.
Bailee gave us all these amazing shirts.

Of course my favorite is their exchanges with each other.
We opened generous gifts from grandparents.
Shirley got very creative with this one:)
It was a beautiful relaxing morning.
We all went in on an iPad for Mark's parents so they could facetime with them. He was able to try it out with them on Christmas.
Mark, Kars and I went for a little walk.
Lots of lounging ...
... and enjoying the smell of homemade potpourri from Bay's friend.
We ended the day with a nice Christmas Dinner.
Trying out Mark's Keurig. I think Kars is more excited than Mark.
And lots of Orange Ice!!
Oh .. and THIS little show;)
All smiles in her new sleeping bag. Until she feels too restricted in it.
Merry Christmas 2020!































No comments:
Post a Comment