This Christmas was unlike any other. We were still living through a Pandemic and most of us weren't comfortable with gathering. I was having a lot of heartache over this and the thought of my parents being alone on the holiday. So I suggested a few ideas to my siblings and we decided to to the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Starting on December 13th, each of us took or sent something to my parents. I was blown away with the creativity that flowed from everyone. 

We had the 10th day. I enlisted some help from Shana to drop off our "Lords a Leaping". From what I heard, my parents loved it and looked forward to the surprise each day leading up to Christmas.
The 12th day was Christmas Eve and so it was 12+ Carolers Caroling along with our updated family photo for their wall.
We were able to join via Facetime with Jami. Sean and Kristy joined as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment